Thursday 24 July 2014

Our Holiday Adventures!

The children in Room 3 had a fantastic holiday!
Here are some of the things we got up too...

  • I went to the jaffa race - Brody
  • I tried to get my wobbly tooth out - Sophie
  • I went to the pool and the art gallery - Samara
  • I had a playdate and a sleep over with my friend Flynn and we went to How to Train Your Dragon 2, all in the same day! - Poppy
  • I went to the movies and watched Tinkerbell the Pirate Fairy - Jojra
  • I went to Christchurch and we stayed there for one night, the next day we went to Orana Park and the museum - Hannah
  • I went to the butterfly museum - Wills
  • I went to Inflatable World - Jacob 
  • I went to Aramoana to see the giant mole - Alexis 
  • I went to the beach with my friend Salvador and we went to the dinosaur park - Sam
  • My Mum bought me a micro car - Tan An
  • I went to Chipmunks - Vishvan
  • I got a pet goldfish - Maddie
  • I went on the train to Oamaru - Brooke
  • I went to the swimming pool - Zach
  • I went to the jaffa race and I came second place! - Nicholas
  • I went to Long Beach and stayed in the holiday house - Elise
  • I went to my Nana's - Brady
  • I went to my Granny's on a plane with my Aunty and Elise - Oakley
  • I got to go to the movies and see Frozen - Tara

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you guys enjoyed your holidays, I sure enjoyed mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays were great!! It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time. I bet you are pleased to see your school friends again too.

    ReplyDelete